What do we Serve and how is it Served?
Jasmine is an authentic Cantonese Chinese Restaurant like those found in Hong Kong. Three master chefs bring you the best dim sum, soups, appetizers, entrees and barbecued meats. Our extensive menus display the expertise of our Master Chefs and provides for a complete meal whether for casual dining or wedding banquet .
Dim Sum: Translating directly as “touch the heart,” Dim Sum are little appetizer-sized dishes that will surely delight the mouth, stomach and your heart! Jasmine follows real Cantonese tradition by serving dim sum right to your table in steam carts!
When you order the server will stamp the card that has been placed on your table. Each group of items is priced differently. Generally, larger dishes or those with seafood are in higher price groups. Please see our menu for pricing. Dim sum is a brunch meal, served from open to 3pm daily.
Tea: Along with the dim sum, you will be invited to choose a tea to have with your dim sum. We offer loose leaf Jasmine, Bo Lei (a black tea) or Chrysanthemum tea. Tea is charged per total number of persons at the table.
Other Beverages: Jasmine has a full bar with domestic and import beers, wine, hard liquors and mixed drinks. We also serve fountain drinks, iced tea and non-alcoholic mixed drinks.
From the Kitchen: Throughout the day, you are welcome to order items from our main menu. Our master chefs in the kitchen serve up entree dishes served family style, ranging from ginger and scallion lobster, garlic bok choy, fresh steamed fish to fried rice and chow mein, peking duck and fried crispy chicken. You can find a variety of fish, lobster, crab and jumbo prawns (when in season) in our fish tanks. They are taken right out of the tank for cooking. There is nothing more fresh and delicious!
Ask one of our waiters (not the steam cart servers if during dim sum hours) to take your order. Per tradition, entree dishes are served family style and right off the stove burners (versus waiting for all dishes to come out together). This maximizes freshness and cooking quality.
What are the Must-Haves?
From our Dim Sum Carts
- Steamed BBQ Pork Bun or Baked BBQ Pork Bun
- Sesame Balls
- Shrimp Har Gow
- Egg Tart
- Lotus Leaf Sweet Rice
- Steamed Chinese Broccoli
- Black Bean Sauce Pork Spareribs
- Baked Coconut Bun
- Shrimp Rice Roll (Cheung Fun)
- Pan-Seared Turnip Cake
- Chicken Feet with Black Bean Sauce (For the Adventurous)
- Ox Tripe with Ginger and Scallions (For the Adventurous)
From our Kitchen and Barbecue
- Supreme Seafood with Tofu Soup
- House Special Winter Melon Soup (on the more traditional side)
- Sauteed Pea Pod Leaves
- Steamed Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- Crispy Fried Tofu stuffed with Shrimp
- Peking Duck in Bun
- Peking Duck in Lettuce Wrap
- Fried Crispy Chicken
- Chicken and Eggplant in Clay Pot
- Sauteed Chicken and Shrimp in Phoenix Nest
- Steamed Boneless Chicken with Ham and Chinese Brocolli
- Sizzling Beef with Black Pepper Sauce
- French Pepper Steak Cubes
- Honey Glazed Walnut Shrimp
- Fresh Conch with Garden Greens
- Lobster with Ginger and Scallions
- Jumbo Shrimp with Lobster Sauce (if you want something fancy)
- Whole Steamed Live Fish (Ask for our Current Offerings)
- Young Chow Fried Rice with Shrimp and BBQ Pork
- Singapore Mi Fun (if you like noodles a little spicy)
- Steamed BBQ Pork Bun (Dim Sum)
- Baked BBQ Pork Bun (Dim Sum)
- Pan-Fried Potsticker (Dim Sum)
- Lotus Leaf Sweet Rice (Dim Sum)
- Egg Tart with Flaky Crust (Dim Sum)
- Fried Sesame Ball (Dim Sum)
- Jumbo Shrimp Wonton Soup
- Orange Peel Chicken
- Pork Chop in Peking Sauce
- Fried Crispy Chicken
- BBQ Pork Fried Rice
- Beef Chow Fun Soy Sauce
- Spring Egg Roll
- Chicken Lo Mein